I have a skincare addiction! There I said it (LOL)! But in all seriousness my skincare collection is a much researched, well curated collection of products that I take great pride in. My current routine is equally important to me and I have seen tremendous results while consistently using certain products. I am sharing below my nighttime routine in the order that I use them.
1. Precleanse: If I am wearing makeup I ALWAYS pre-cleanse with an oil cleanser. I'm currently loving TULA KEFIR REPLENISHING CLEANSING OIL
2. Cleanser: On most nights I use the Glamglow Supercleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser
3.Toner: I alternate between these two exfoliating toners Biologique Recherche Lotion P50
4. Serums: I also alternate between these Kate Somerville Retinol Vita C Power Serum
5. Eye cream: At the moment I am using Dr. Brandt Needles no more® NO MORE BAGGAGE™ eye de-puffing gel
6. Moisturizer: I alternate (of coarse) between these Too Cool For School Egg Mellow Cream
6. Facial Oil: I have so many of these that I alternate quite often. Here are two that I absolutely love. Sunday Riley Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil
7. Lip Mask: Final step before bed is the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
Here are some other products that I use throughout the week:
Herbivore Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask- A mask that gently illuminates, energizes, and exfoliates skin, giving a fresh, new glow.
Kiehl's Ginger Leaf & Hibiscus Firming Mask- A facial mask that helps visibly firm and smooth skin overnight.
Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel- An at-home peel with a powerful blend of 10 percent glycolic acid and vitamin C for radiant skin.
Grown Alchemist Polishing Facial Exfoliant with Pink Grapefruit, Glucomannan Extract- A gentle skin-polishing exfoliant formulated for daily use, to gently delaminate dry and dead skin cells and stimulate cell regeneration.